1. Boosts The Immune System – Aloe contains unique polysaccharides such as acemannan that give aloe vera its immune boosting properties and is known to destroy viruses, bacteria and tumor cells.
3. Skin Moisturizer – Aloe has a little known component called lignin, which penetrates the skin up to 7 layers deep, which brings the other restorative qualities of aloe vera deep into the skin to moisturize and heal.
4. Antiseptic – Another constituent of aloe are saponins. These are soapy substances that come from gel and have cleansing properties. Saponins perform well as an anti-microbial against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts.
5. Rich Source of Nutrients – Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 along with choline, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, chromium and other minerals.
6. Anti-Oxidant – A natural source of both Vitamins C and E are found in aloe vera. These are 2 of the most powerful anti-oxidant vitamins available today.
7. Promotes Weight Loss – Aloe contains 10+ enzymes which are critical for proper cell function and absorption of vitamins in the body. A few of these enzymes aid in digestion and also contribute to the regulation of the metabolism.
8. Thyroid Regulation and Anti-depressant – Two amino acids called Phenylalanine and Tryptophan have shown in studies to be natural anti-depressants boosting serotonin levels and providing proper function to adrenal and thyroid glands.
9. Analgesic – Aloe vera contains salicylic acid, which is helps to reduce fever, inflammation and lessen pain. This acid is in the same family of drugs as aspirin, which is known to help a broad range of health problems.
10. Rare to No Known Side Effects – Aloe has all of its incredible healing properties with no side effects. While most medications have side effects, aloe virtually has none and is naturally good for your body!